No need to soak. Rinse well under cool running water. Cook on med to low heat for 60 minutes. For delicious flavour add a teaspoon or 3 of our Veg Stock while cooking. Drain and serve or freeze in serving portions.
Country Cottage Pie
- 1 cup finely chopped black mushroom
- 1 cup finely grated Zucchini (baby marrows)
- 1 cup finely grated Carrots
- 1 leek finely chopped
- 2 cups cooked brown lentils
- 1 cup Tomato puree
- 1 tsp Marjoram
- half a tsp dried Thyme
- 2 tsp dried Sage
- half tsp. tsp Paprika
- half tsp dried basil
- 1-2tsp. Mary-Ann’s vegetable stock powder
- quarter to half cup filtered water
- 1 tsp Mary-Ann’s Herb salt
Dry stir fry the leeks until cooked, add the rest of the ingredients & cook gently about 30 minutes. Place in oven proof dish and top with mashed potatoes – bake until golden brown.
There are no reviews yet.